Ten emerging business owners finished the training series. While some felt that they weren’t quite ready to compete for the top prize–a $5,000 cash infusion to fund specific strategies outlined in their business plan–all developed draft business plans. Watch exerpts from Pitch Night at the links below:
- Jill Branham, Main Street Pizzeria and Grill
- Tamela Crandell, Coal Canyon Outfitters
- Amy Lyall, Humble Servant Book and Gift Shop
Three more rounds of the weekly training series will occur in the spring and summer of 2015.
- Russell and Tazewell Counties: March 12 – April 30
- Wise County and the City of Norton: April 7 – May 26
- Lee and Scott counties: May 7 – June 25
For more information, visit www.peopleinc.eventbrite.com or contact People, Inc. at 276-619-2243. The effort is funded with generous support from the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) and Wells Fargo.